An original hilarious way tend the year
This year dsomething original for your Christmas Party.
Hen NightsWant treally impress your girlfriends?
Why not spice up a bridal shower or bachelorette party?
Birthday PartiesCelebrate with a twist
The most memorable birthday party you could possibly have!
Try something different
Get tknow your guests in a dazzling new way....
Cookery classes are a great way trelax..
Get together for a weekend you’ll never forget!
Devilishly fun and a chance tdress up!
Invite all your friends for an afternoon of mystery.
Team Building and Conference starters
The perfect ice-breaker tachieve positive results
Stylish and Fun
A unique send-off and a great way tget everyone together
In a traditional English setting
With a dash of intrigue and a spoonful of suspense
Our Recommended Venues
Click the links below for our recommended venues in your selected location. Please note that we are able tHost-a-Murder across Australia – please give us a call tdiscuss this option!
New South Wales
- Blue Mountains
- Central Coast
- Sydney Central
- Sydney East
- Sydney Manly Pacific
- Sydney North
- Sydney South
- Sydney West
- Sydney Parramatta
- Wisemans Ferry
- La Perouse
New South Wales
- Located in the vibrant and historic town of Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- 10 minutes' walk down the street from Echo Point Look-out with its world-famous views of the Three Sisters.
- With its 1920s ambience, Hotel Blue is the perfect setting for a Murder Mystery
Loxley on Bellbird Hill
- Loxley on Bellbird Hill is unique and relaxed.
- Loxley has two main conference areas: Explorer’s Retreat & the Kauri Room.
Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains
1 Sublime Point Road, Leura NSW 2780 - Australia | Tel:0 2 4785 0000
- On the cusp of the dramatic Jamison Valley in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, located only one and a half hours drive west from Sydney. The panoramic Fairmont Resort is the pinnacle of upscale accommodation in Leura, one of the most charming upper-mountains villages in Australia and offering superb dining experience
Country Comfort Terrigal Hotel
- The Country Comfort offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with a pleasant outlook
- Accommodation can cater for couples and families
- Minimum 20 people for Host a Murder
- Quality Inn The Willows, offers quality accommodation on the Central Coast
- The Willows Conference and Function Centre is one of the largest in Gosford
- Superb authentic French cuisine at its best
- Located in the heart of Terrigal packed all year round
- One of the central coasts’ most popular restaurants
Joseph's Coat Restaurant Terrigal
- have the best view in Terrigal 180 deg. beachfront views.
- Whilst dining in our many decor options including our black room with hipster art completed by our in restaurant artist 'Jake Unthank'
Star of the Sea
8 Terrigal Esplanade, Terrigal NSW 2260 | (02) 4385 7979
- Star of the Sea Terrigal, on the stunning Central Coast of NSW Australia, is the ultimate in sea-side luxury accommodation!
- An oasis of waterfalls running through lush gardens, heated indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools, complete with a swim-up cafe, spa, tennis court, squash court, gymnasium, steam room, billiard room and library.
- An incredible aspect of the design of the Star of the Sea is the fact that only 30% of the land is buildings whilst 70% is open space or recreational facilities. All free of charge to Star of the Sea guests!
Woolgoolga Diggers Club
17 Beach Street, WoolgoolgaNSW 2456 | (02) 6654 1234
- The Woolgoolga Diggers is your local club providing a full range of facilities and services that you would expect from a registered club, including the Palms Bistro.
- The club also has available function rooms which are available for meetings, conferences, weddings, parties or any social or work gathering
- Minimum 50 people for Host a Murder
Grind Coffee Company
127 Darby Street, Cooks Hill, Newcastle NSW 2300 | (02) 4929 4710
- A comfortable Rustic European style cafe
- Book our new fully licensed Grind Library function room
- Minimum 35 people for Host a Murder
45 Macquarie Rd, Cardiff, NSW, 2285 | (02) 4954 0766
- Cardiff RSL is the registered club for members and visitors that offers food, bar, functions, coffeeshop, TAB, Keno, Entertainment & activities.
- Minimum 60 people for Host a Murder
Table 1 Espresso
89/93 City Rd Mereweather Newcastle | ph 49633796
Castle Hill RSL
77 Castle Street, Castle Hill NSW 2154, (02) 8858 4800
- Events at Castle Hill RSL is one of North Western Sydney's premier event venues, and is the ideal venue to host a diverse range of events.
- Featuring six versatile event rooms, the latest technology, equipment and first class modern catering, Castle Hill RSL has the facilities to cater for any corporate event, product launch or social function.
- Our aim is to provide high quality taste sensations that will leave you completely satisfied. That is why we choose only the best ingredients available and use a special grilling process to capture the flavour and quality is maintained.
Hills Lodge Hotel & Spa
1 Salisbury Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154 , (02) 9680 3800
- Located in the heart of the Hills region of Sydney, we are a 4 1/2 star boutique hotel with a reputation built around quality and friendly service. Within easy reach of all parts of Sydney via the M2 and Sydney Orbital M7, The Hills Lodge offers the finest Sydney accommodation, elegant dining with changing seasonal menu in Nobles Restaurant & Bar.
The Hills Lodge
Cnr. Windsor and Salisbury Rd Castle Hill 2154 NSW | Ph 96803800
hotel manager Malchom Mathie
email@example.com | http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-6321-grand-mercure-the-hills-lodge/index.shtml
- The Hills Lodge located in the heart of the Hills district is one of Sydney,s truly magnificent venues No other hotel that we know of has so many top class amenities nor can boast such beautiful landscape gardens
- The magnificent Tudor style hotel matched by superb dining and service makes it definitely one of our very best venues to conduct your next Host a Murder
458 Lake Road, Argenton NSW 2284 | (02) 4958 7033
- Club Macquarie is recognised for its spacious modern clubhouse with an intimate friendly atmosphere, together with all the facilities you would expect from a much larger complex
- For a relaxing place to meet friends and family you must try our Macquarie Lounge Area, Children are welcome.
Apollo International Hotel
290 Pacific Highway, Charlestown, NSW 2290 |(02) 4943 6733
- Comprises 94 beautifully decorated over-sized accommodation rooms (completed June 2012) together with a conference centre
- Located in Newcastle this hotel offers boutique hotel style accommodation plus four conference and event venues.
88 Warrendine Street, Orange NSW 2800,(02) 6369 0666 | 0409 662 525
- Bissy’s Café is in a great location in Orange NSW, and is the place where you, your family, friends and visitors can gather and catch up.
- They specialise in providing the freshest of food from their permaculture garden. Bissy's Café also offers gluten free and vegetarian options, and prides itself upon its reputation for being the healthy and delicious answer to fast food
- Minimum 30 people for Host a Murder
Stamford Airport Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotelcaters to a mix of business and leisure travellers.
- The hotel has spectacular views over Botany Bay, CBD and Sydney's domestic airport.
- Offers quiet surroundings with sound resistant glass windows.
- Conveniently located at 212 Riley Street, Cambridge Hotel offers hotel guests easy access to Sydney’s most popular and interesting sights.
- Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, and the CBD are all just moments away.
- Set amongst the history, colour and excitement of Sydney's vibrant Darling Harbour,
- Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour offers 230 guest rooms, 24-hour Reception, indoor heated lap pool and gymnasium and the heritage listed Pumphouse Bar and Restaurant.
Quay West Suites
- Quay West has stunning views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Situated in 'The Rocks' district close to restaurants and Pitt Street Mall shopping
3/391 Anzac Parade, Kingsford, NSW 2032 | (02) 9313 7663
- SinmaLaksa House is perched on the edge of a roundabout on Anzac Parade
- Providing authentic Singaporean/Malaysian food
Dragons den Darlinghurst
Located in 259 Victoria Street Darlinghurst easy street parking | Ph 93585399
- Superb variety of Asian dishes very popular with the locals Viet- Namise food at its best with great atmosphere The nicest Duck I have ever eaton Take in their Banquet with the game of Host a Murder Ph 93585399 Located in 259 Victoria Street Darlinghurst easy street parking
- The Dragons Den Darlinghurst - The best duckling I've ever tasted!
Sinma Laksa House Ashfield
333 Liverpool Road, Ashfield NSW 2131 | (02) 9799 1389
- Located on the main road in Ashfield (Liverpool road), slightly further down the road from the swath of Shanghainese restaurants, it is only a 5 min walk from the mall and there is plenty of parking around the side streets there.
- Best place for crabs and singaporean/malayasian food
Sinma Laksa House
3/391 Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW 2032| 93137 663 | Mob. 0405038489
- Located on the corner of Anzac Pde and Bunnerong Road at the round about at Kingsford.
- Huge Malaysian banquette all you can eat, total price including food and host to take you through the game $69 per head.
- Plenty of free parking close by.
Checkers Resort and Conference Centre
331 Mona Vale Road, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084 | (02) 9450 2422
- Surrounded by the serene natural bushland of Terrey Hills and only 25 kilometres from Sydney city, Checkers Resort and Conference Centre is strategically located to offer you a quick getaway from your busy city life.
Rydges North Sydney Hotel
- Groovy retro inspired decor flows throughout the on-site 50 Four Restaurant and Bar offering a unique yet intimate setting for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Warrawee Bowling Club
- High quality food and dining at a very reasonable price
- 3 course alternating meal plus private banquette room and a host to take you through the game for $69
- Easy free parking with new members welcome
- Combine an afternoon of bare foot bowling with Host A Murder
Newport Mirage Hotel
2 Queens Pde, West, Newport, Sydney 2106 | (02) 9997 7011
- One of Sydney’s most magnificent Hotels with breathtaking views and food to match
- Great for a weekend away
- Close enough to Sydney for lunch, Hi Tea or Dinner
Rydges Hotel, Cronulla
- RydgesCronulla is right in the heart of the Sutherland Shire overlooking a stunning beach
- Our new bar and restaurant, 'Mundo Latin Grill and Tapas Bar' is the Sutherland Shire's newest contemporary and global dining experience.
- Minimum 20 people for Host a Murder
Montien Tong Thai Restaurant
- Superb authentic Thai cuisine in a private room
- Very reasonably price, Thai banquette plus Host A Murder for $69
- Accommodates 10 to 30 people
- One of the few locations in the southern suburbs with private banquette rooms
- Home of the sharks rugby league team
- Lots of free available parking
- Modern contemporary design with good food and service
Omeros on the beach
Captain Cook Drv, Woolooware, NSW 2230 | (02) 9529 5391
- Offering alfresco diners and exquisite water views Omeros is a great place for casual, elegant dining. The staff always aims to provide the best service and quality meals.
St George Rowing Club
St George Rowing Club 1 Levey Street, Wolli Creek NSW 2205 | (02) 9599 1932
- Situated on absolute waterfront overlooking the Cooks River
- The club provides a relaxed atmosphere for entertaining, dining and functions.
- The Club’s premises are situated close to the International and Domestic Airports overlooking the Cooks River and surrounding parklands.
2/19-25 Grosvenor Street | Neutral Bay Sydney NSW 2089 | +61 2 9904 3400
- 'Best New Restaurant' in 2014
- A casual and personal service from a friendly, professional front of house team will make for a memorable dining experience - with no pretention.
- A TOP CLASS RESTAURANT WITH A TOP CLASS CHEF. LUNCHES AND HI TEAS ONLY. 7 DAYS A WEEK
Cronulla RSL Memorial
38 Gerrale Street, Cronulla NSW 2230 | (02) 9523 6833
- Cronulla RSL club is 'A Club for all Ages'. Situated next to South Cronulla beach over looking Cronulla's picturesque coastline, Cronulla RSL is more than just your typical RSL.
- With a huge line up of live entertainment over the weekend, amazing food, mouth watering cocktails, superb views & fantastic service you are sure to enjoy your visits time and time again.
Eschol Park House
- Eschol Park House is ideally located for your company to hold its next conference or seminar.
- Eschol Park House can organize its function rooms into your required style
Camden Valley Inn
- Offering luxury accommodation at affordable prices within the Camden/Macauther Region, the Camden Valley Inn has everything you require.
- Offering a country-style restaurant, old English pub, sports bar, luxury award winning accommodation and award-winning gardens, the inn is much more than a hotel.
- Offers the perfect location to play our murder mystery game, The Good, The Bad and The Guilty.
- The cellar door which is a convict built sandstone building is a character filled venue for your Host A Murder Birthday, Hen’s Night, Teambuilding, Christmas Party, or Farewell Dinner
Figtree Conference Centre
- Located in Sydney Olympic Park,
- Figtree Conference Centre offers
- tranquil surroundings, state-of-the-art
- facilities and the latest in technology to
- create the perfect meeting environment.
48 Station St. East, CnrAda St. Parramatta/Harris Park | (02) 9633 2889
- Peronis Italian Restaurant in Parramatta offers you a unique culinary experience with exquisitely prepared gourmet Italian cuisine and carefully selected fine vintage and contemporary wines
- Lachlan’s Restaurant & Café offers everything from a peaceful lunch to grand weddings set within the historic grounds of Old Government House.
- The restaurant is housed in the Garrison Building, situated behind Old Government House, with views across the main courtyard.
The Cosmopolitan Bar
1/79 Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, (02) 8677 5757
- At Cosmopolitan Bar in Parramatta, we have the finest chefs, exquisite cuisines, world class wines, and a venue that characterize’s fine dining in Parramatta.
- When it comes to serving exquisite Australian cuisine in elegant and luxurious surroundings, Cosmopolitan Bar is the name that scores high.
The Terrace North Parramatta
- Wonderful atmosphere, warm and relaxing combined with excellent service and fantastic food.
- A popular place amongst the locals.
- A lovely venue for Host a Murder!
350 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, (02) 9630 4999
- The Hotel is located in the heart of the Parramatta CBD and is adjacent to the Parramatta River and opposite picturesque Prince Alfred Park and the Riverside Theatre.
- Guests of the hotel can enjoy one of Parramatta's finest restaurants, right on their doorstep! Two Forks restaurant and bar at Novotel Sydney Parramatta offers modern, contemporary cuisine, with a seasonal menu prepared by Executive Chef, Pierre Wong.
Forgotten Valley Country Retreat
- Nestled in glorious gardens the Retreat offers a haven and a refreshing change from busy city life in a peaceful, tranquil and relaxing environment.
- We offer complete catering packages for Conferences, Weddings and Special Functions.
Australis Retreat at Wisemans
- Nestled on the banks of the Hawkesbury River, come and experience the fine country hospitality at Australis Retreat at Wisemans.
- The Riverbend Restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine with a difference.
Austi Beach Café
- AustiBeach is a place where the customer is always welcomed and made to feel at home.
- Offering a great experience through our ambience, great food and coffee and of course our signature Gelato.
Addison’s Seafood Grill and Bar
- Addison's have a reputation for modern innovative cuisine, excellent customer service, and a great atmosphere.
- Addison's Seafood Grill and Bar is located in the boutique village of Shellharbour, a 20 minute drive south of Wollongong.
- Illawarra’s premier dining experience, located by the sea, the Lagoon features a world class à la carte menu.
- We pride ourselves on delivering to our customers elegant dining and unsurpassed standard of service in relaxed surroundings with a view of North Wollongong beach that is simply breath taking.
- The Chifley Hotel Wollongong is situated on Wollongong’s foreshore, a short walk to Wollongong City Beach and vibrant restaurants and cafes.
- The Hotel is also home to the C Grill restaurant for the most discerning foodie.
Novotel North Beach
- Stunning ocean views, spacious light filled rooms and a reputation for exceptional service has made Novotel Wollongong Northbeach one of New South Wales most popular getaway and business venues.
- On the water's edge, just footsteps from the golden sands of North Wollongong Beach, the award winning Novotel Wollongong Northbeach is ideal for short breaks, business travel, conferences and special events.
Warilla Bowls and Recreation Club
- From humble beginnings in 1964, the Club has grown to one of the largest Bowling Clubs in Australia.
- The strong membership of over 19,000 can now enjoy the most modern facilities with indoor and outdoor bowling greens, 2 restaurants, coffee shop, reception centre, cabin accommodation, gymnasium and fitness centre, bowls shop, bottle and gift shop, travel agent and much more.
- A newly renovated, modern facility with quality cuisine, fine service and detailed event coordination, all in a superb waterfront location.
1605 Anzac Parade, La Perouse NSW 2036 | (02) 9311 4116
- With 30 years of establishment, located in notable Sydney’s original heritage, this restaurant provides a delectable dining experience with striking water views.
- Blending a mixture of flavor bursting menu, containing an array of freshly produce fish, oysters, crustaceans and lobsters, it enhances your dining experience with quintessential flavour of pasta and meat.
Nepean Belle Paddle Wheeler
44 Tench Avenue, Jamisontown NSW 2750 | (02) 4733 1274
- Cruise the beautiful Nepean River onboard the Majestic Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler and discover things about the Penrith Region you would never have thought!
- The Nepean River and surrounds are rich in local history. Come for a lunch cruise, hear the fabulous Captain's commentary and learn interesting historical facts while enjoying a beautiful meal. Book now for an experience to remember, that so many continue to enjoy!
Mercure Resort Gerrigong
1 Fern Street, Gerringong NSW 2534 | (02) 4234 1359
- Located on the South Coast of New South Wales, 2 hours south of Sydney, Mercure Gerringong is the only multi award winning hotel in the Kiama area. Only 5 minutes from the beach the hotel provides guests with access to an extensive range of leisure facilities including a chic restaurant, a day spa, 2 pools, tennis court, a sun drenched garden courtyard and a supervised kids club. Mercure Resort Gerringong by the Sea has 52 rooms and is the perfect choice for holidays, events, conferences and weddings
Point Café Avoca Beach
10 Vine Street, Avoca Beach NSW 2251 | (02) 4382 2760
- The Point Cafes at Avoca, Wamberal and Kilcare Surf Life Saving Clubs have become iconic Central Coast locations.
- It continue to be a hot spot for family and friends. The Summer Menu truly has something for everyone. Flathead Fillets and Chips go perfectly with an ice cold beer. Our Seafarer's Lunch, Dips Platter or Seafood Tasting Plate is great to share with friends over a bottle of wine and some juicy gossip. Or why not go for something hearty just for yourself like a Wagyu Beef Burger or Pulled Pork Sliders? This summer's salad selection includes a Warm Lamb Salad and a Cantonese Duck Salad great for those looking after their bikini bodies.
66 University Street, Carlton VIC 3053 | (03) 9347 0638
- Our restaurant menu is northern Italian cuisine influenced and contains a dish for everyone in Melbourne to experience. Everything is made in house, Italian restaurant style, with fresh pasta and hand rolled gnocchi being made daily.
- Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach is ideally located and offers resort style surroundings and facilities for both the business and leisure traveller.
- This 296 room hotel overlooks the white sandy beaches of beautiful Botany Bay, yet is only 20 minutes from central Sydney and just 5 minutes from Sydney Airport's domestic and international terminals.
Ampersand & Cafe Bookstore
413 Crown St Surry HIlls 2010 | (02) 9318 1116
- This cafe & bookstore is a haven of tranquillity where you can relax in a vibrant atmosphere, read a good book, drink our home-made Chai Tea relished for its rich exotic flavours of cardamom, cinnamon and ginger, or enjoy one of our delicious cupcakes.
Franchi Brothers Italian Bar
438 Oxford St Paddington | (02) 8021 3346
- This new Italian eatery comes courtesy of brothers Simone and Filippo Franchi, who bring a slice of their home to Paddington with stellar pizza, antipasto and salads. Great food and atmoshpere to accompany a Host a Murder Party.
268 Oxford St Paddington | (02) 9361 5157
- Spend time next to the Cosy fire in Winter or Hang out in the Cool Courtyard in Summer Mickeys is the perfect atmoshphere for a Host a Murder.
Traders Hotel (Previously Holiday Inn)
- Traders Hotel, Brisbane, is a perfect destination to take advantage of all that Brisbane has to offer.
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Brisbane Transit Centre and only a short walk to the Central Business District and the cultural and entertainment precinct of South Bank, there's no better place for business or pleasure.
- Now in our 13th year of trading Venice has become a much loved riverside dining experience by both locals and tourists serving over 500,000 customers.
- Watermark Hotel Brisbane is conveniently located in historic Spring Hill.
- The hotel features the sleek and stylish 551 Restaurant & Bar.
Grand Central Hotel
- The Grand Central Hotel is one of Brisbane’s most vibrant yet relaxed venues.
- Great value food and beverages coupled with live entertainment, gaming, all your favourite sporting moments on the big screen and fantastic service makes for an excellent day or night out.
1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Dr, Mt Coot-Tha QLD 4066 | 073369 9922
- Offering spectacular panoramic views of Brisbane stretching to Moreton Bay, dining at the Summit is a memorable experience in a truly unique setting with delicious contemporary cuisine for you to enjoy.
- Hereour Chefs have an opportunity to showcase their flair and talent, creating dishes to excite your eyes and your taste buds!
- Novotel Brisbane is conveniently located next to Central Station and the CBD, with Queen Street Mall, the Treasury Casino, Southbank, and the Riverside boardwalk within walking distance.
- The Restaurant serves a full buffet breakfast with healthy choice options and offers a la carte dining at night
The Mantra Hotel
161 Grey Street, South Bank QLD 4101 | 07 3305 2500
- Mantra South Bank is located on the southern bank of the Brisbane River and is ideally suited to cater to the discerning needs of both business and leisure travellers.
- With a multitude of restaurants, café and bars, South Bank is one of Brisbane’s must see dining destinations.
Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens
59 Bundaleer Street, Brookfield QLD 4069 | 07 3374 1360
- Nestled in picturesque Brookfield, Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens is an award winning venue with a difference.
- For over 40 years Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens has been famous for its unique rainforest setting, welcoming ambience and country-style hospitality.
Watermark Hotel Spring Hill
551 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane QLD 4000 | (07) 3058 9333
- Watermark Hotel Brisbane is a 4 star boutique hotel conveniently located in historic Spring Hill, just 10 minutes’ walk from the Brisbane CBD. More than just accommodation, the hotel features the sleek and stylish 551 Restaurant & Bar, contemporary conference facilities and spectacular views of the lush Roma Street Parkland, which together make Watermark Hotel Brisbane a simply refreshing, inspirational experience.
- Perfect for a Gold Coast beach holiday or romantic weekend away, the Watermark offers a stylish, contemporary retreat and provides guests with access to a myriad of hotel facilities.
- Watermark Hotel & Spa features two award winning, buffet and a la carte restaurants and Zaba Tavern & Gaming Lounge.
Bond University Function Centre
- The striking Bond University campus, complete with sandstone arches, lakeside setting and landscaped grounds, makes for an unforgettable venue.
- The banquet and conference facilities are specifically designed to cater for everything from large conventions, seminars, new product launches to corporate meetings, training and incentive programs and expos.
Hotel Grand Chancellor
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise is nestled amidst the beautiful beaches and thriving shopping, dining and nightlife of Australia’s Gold Coast
- Rest assured that Hanlan’s Restaurant is not your standard hotel restaurant. This energetic little gem is a favourite dining and nightlife haunt, pairing the finest quality cuisine and cocktails with gracious service
Peppers Hotel Kingscliff
Kingscliff, NSW | (07) 5665 4450
- Located at a secluded subtropical beach on the New Tweed Coast just north of Byron Bay and 15 minutes from the Gold Coast.
- In our opinion, the most magnificent hotel on the Gold Coast, beautifully designed and has a resort atmosphere that makes you feel you are in Bali or Fiji.
- Naturally friendly staff backed up with award winning food and decor
Sydney Manly Pacific
Novotel Manly Pacific
Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, 55 North Steyne, Manly, NSW 2095 | (02) 9977 7666
- FOR YOUR NEXT CORPORATED FUNCTION
- Located in the heart of Manly and just footsteps away from the sand and surf, Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is one of the best located hotels in Sydney NSW which is conveniently positioned directly opposite the famous Manly beach.
- Manly is situated seven miles north-east of Sydney on the lower Northern Beaches. Surrounded on three sides by water, Manly is the perfect destination to enjoy the harbour and the 18 ocean beaches, coves and inlets to swim, sail and surf.
Shop 4 3-5 Myahgah Mews, Mosman | (02) 9969 8973
- The Mews creates daily a range of international dishes & Salads for dine in and to take home for Lunch or Dinner. Proudly serving Gabriel coffee.
- For lunches and Hi Teas
- Superb food at reasonable prices
The Hydro Majestic
5288 Great Western Highway, Medlow Bath NSW 2780 | (02) 4782 6885
- The ‘Hydro’ as it is affectionately known, is comprised of 5 different architectural styles all iconic buildings in their own right and joined by a unique restoration, its interiors and gardens, stretch more than a kilometre across the Megalong Valley escarpment, has been revitalised to a world-class standard.
- The Majestic Point Lookout, the Boiler House Café and the magnificent new Hydro Majestic Pavilion will provide a gateway to the Blue Mountains with a lookout, dining, an interactive history centre & providores that showcases the best regional gourmet food and wine of the area “A Taste of The Blue Mountains”.
5-19 Lilianfels Avenue, Katoomba NSW 2780 | (02) 4780 1200
- Lilianfels is home to the multi-award winning Darley’s Restaurant which features the best seasonal produce from the region, served in an elegant and romantic setting that is unmistakeably fine dining. Celebrate that special occasion in glamour and experience the revival of Lilianfels’ ‘Old World Charm’ as we invite you to peruse our new A La Carte Menu and tempt your palette with our award winning culinary creations.
230 Katoomba Street, Katoomba NSW 2780 | (02) 4784 6300
- Boasting a fascinating history and old-world ambience, the Palais Royale Boutique Hotel offers 4.5-star accommodation and is an outstanding destination for weddings, special events, conferences and holiday escapes. Our Grand Ballroom is one of the finest function rooms in the region, and our outstanding location in Katoomba is just minutes from one of Australia’s most popular tourist attractions – the spectacular Three Sisters at Echo Point.
110 General Holmes Drive, Kyeemagh NSW 2216 | (02) 9567 9122
- At C-Side we offer a very casual dining experience with the freshest food sourced by us, to make your function a night you will never forget.
- Our Premises is located on the beach of Kyemagh with over 200 parking spots.
- We offer a wide range of menus for all occasions with a price that doesn't reflect a venue situated near the water.
15 Finch Street, Malvern East VIC 3145 | (03) 9563 6108
- The Gables is simply one of Melbourne’s finest venues for weddings, business functions or private dinner parties. Located in the heart of the Gascoigne Estate, East Malvern and surrounded by 100-year-old cypress trees, The Gables is a striking example of Victorian period architecture in the Queen Anne style.
- No detail has been spared in the maintenance of this century-old residence, from the stained glass windows and open fireplaces, to the classic furnishings and elegant period detailing.
The Moo Moo Café
386 Malvern Rd Prahan Vic 3181 | (03) 9529 2181
- Moo moo cafe serves all day breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Award winning Axil Coffee - "Best Coffee Roaster of the Year" Winner by the The Age Good Food Guide 2013
- Our large outdoor, heated and covered in winter, courtyard is perfect for your next private function.
King Henry's Court
74 Henry Street Penrith NSW 2750 | (02) 4721 1155
- Situated in the heart of Penrith famous for it's Hi Tea and excellent cuisine. Boasting 6 Chefs and Head Chef, Paul Harris, are proud to create a menu that will have your taste buds wanting to come back for more. Upstairs function area can cater for small to large events. Perfect for Hi Tea, Christmas Parties, Team Building Exercises and Birthday Parties.
84 Railway Pde Leura 2780 | (02) 4784 3391
- Engage your senses. Silky smooth tunes, sensual fragrances, inspiring textures, timber, steel, stone, leather, sublime flavours, tantric concoctions, smiling faces, modest but exceptional detail . . . be transformed by the Leura Garage experience.
Café Bon Ton Leura
192 Leura Mall, Leura NSW 2780 | (02) 4782 4377
- Bon Ton is a delightful French influenced Café-Bistro situated in the heart of Leura Village in the beautiful Blue Mountains of NSW. Its features include cosy log fires, a leafy al fresco garden courtyard for fine days and balmy summer nights and a private room for up to 30 people. We serve French influenced Bistro food along side a selection of imported and local wines with many available by the glass or carafe. Our coffee is roasted locally every week and our 'Drink or Dine' license means you are welcome to pop in any time for a quiet beer or glass of wine, without the need to dine.
Lanyon Cafe Canberra
Tharwa Dr, Tharwa ACT 2620 | (02) 6237 5268
- The restaurant is situated in the grounds of the historic Lanyon Homestead, surrounded by the hills of the Brindabella Ranges.
- 35 minutes from Canberra great atmosphere for Host a murder
- Incredible and Historic country atmosphere with truly original Australian cuisine
Rydges on Swanston
- The Rydges Melbourne Hotel, a 4 star Melbourne CBD accommodation in the heart of the Central Business District, offers a friendly welcome and warm, genuine service.
- A warm and comfortable space offering a range of local beef and Italian dishes catering for everyones' tastes.
The Vine Hotel
- The Vine Hotel is located in the heart of Richmond, on the corner of Bridge road and Church Street.
- Depending on your mood (or the weather) choose between outdoor seating or mezzanine dining area, there are plenty of options for you and your friends.
- The Vine Hotel is located in the heart of Richmond, on the corner of Bridge road and Church Street.
- Depending on your mood (or the weather) choose between outdoor seating or mezzanine dining area, there are plenty of options for you and your friends.
The Retreat Hotel
- The perfect atmosphere for Host A Murder.
- Warm and friendly pub with old world charm where they filmed "The Sullivans".
Green Park, 301 Victoria St, Darlinghurst 2010 | (02) 9357 2827
- With 360 degree views of the park, you don't feel to be in Sydney CBD.
- Best location for your next birthday party, hens night, team building or Christmas Party. In the heart of Darlinghurst. Easy street parking
1 Station Street, Mt Victoria NSW 2786 | (02) 4787 1878
- The Imperial Hotel at Mount Victoria is Australia's oldest tourist hotel, restored to its original elegance, in a heritage-listed village.
- The hotel offers comfortable accommodation with spacious lounges, open fireplaces, elegant dining and excellent brassiere meals.
- Whether you choose to stay in the lavish Imperial suite, a Heritage room or a Traditional style room with shared facilities; you will enjoy fine country hospitality.
- Step back in time to an era of elegance and grandeur.
Victoria & Albert Mt Victoria
19 Station Street, Mount Victoria NSW 2786 | (02) 4787 1241
- Take a step back in time at this Federation-style guesthouse and soak up the homely atmosphere and some old-fashioned hospitality. Nestled in the village of Mount Victoria in the Blue Mountains, Victoria & Albert Guesthouse is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of modern city life.
Your own venue
Host-a-Murder are happy to come to a venue of your choice. Please contact us to confirm suitability of your venue as it should ideally have a private function room for Host-a-Murder to use. Please note that we are able to Host-a-Murder across Australia – please give us a call to discuss this option!
- Price varies depending on venue. Please call us for confirmation. +61 (0)402 299 956
- You will be responsible for contacting your venue to reserve your date and time.
- We will need a deposit of $10 per head to secure your booking.
- Please pay the venue to secure your booking with them.
- The balance owing is paid on the night by cash or cheque, or preferably, 3 days prior via electronic transfer.
- Please note that we cannot accept credit cards.
- Deposits to Host-a-Murder are non-refundable but they are transferable!
- Please quote date of booking on all correspondence
- Our Alcohol Policy: If you want positive results and a great night, we recommend that you join us in our policy of no alcohol consumption during our Host-a-Murder functions. Start early, finish early, and you will have plenty of time to enjoy your alcoholic beverages after the game!